Powder Monki ~ Retro Badges & Magnets

Author Topic: A whole mess of stuff - most Barbie or Barbie-like  (Read 21276 times)

Offline skippercollector

Re: A whole mess of stuff - most Barbie or Barbie-like
« Reply #15 on: Saturday 18 August 2012, 02:40 pm »
The green thing looks like--ahem--a sperm!
The orange shirt with the black dots looks like something Pebbles Flintstone would wear.  There have been umpteem versions of Pebbles made, though.
The pink halter top with the black spots looks like part of an Animal Lovin' outfit from 1989, but I can't find a Barbie or Nikki doll or separate outfit that matches it.

Offline Mysstica

« Reply #16 on: Saturday 18 August 2012, 04:21 pm »
*is on the lookout for sperm toys* :P

I probably should have pictured where I tried to fit the black-spotted orange shirt to Kelly; it wouldn't quite fit! I'll get a picture of that later.

I had the Animal Lovin' Barbie, so I know what you're talking about! Unfortunately, I believe that this is a more modern top, because if I'm recalling correctly, it's too small for an older Barbie but too large for Skipper. I think that it fit the newer Barbies well, though. I need to get a picture of that as well.

Also, I believe that the tiny jacket may be for Krissy! I'll test that theory soon as well. :P

Offline Mysstica

« Reply #17 on: Saturday 01 September 2012, 11:54 pm »

Offline Mysstica

« Last Edit: Sunday 02 September 2012, 02:25 am by Mysstica »

Offline RBSprite82

« Reply #20 on: Sunday 02 September 2012, 12:19 pm »
I recognize the fabric you're holding in the first pic, too. It's pretty much driving me crazy. lol

Offline Mysstica

« Reply #23 on: Friday 21 September 2012, 08:06 pm »
Didn't see this coming! The egg actually is Barbie, from Kelly's Petting Zoo playset. :D (I actually have several of these pieces, and didn't think there was any way that they were Barbie either! :D )

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Barbie-Kelly-Petting-Zoo-park-playset-and-animals-accessories-lot-/150899833207?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item232254b977&nma=true&si=vDsEvOjMG4EMa8t48LjX3OnxdEE%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Offline Brooktini

« Reply #26 on: Monday 03 December 2012, 05:18 am »
I think the food dishes came with a set of dalmations. I had the red dish with the food one end and water the other end, at any rate, and THAT came with dalmations.

That is EXACTLY what I was going to say. I had that dalmatian set too. It came with a few dishes, at least one doghouse(?) and multiple dogs

Offline Mysstica

« Reply #27 on: Monday 15 April 2013, 03:06 am »

Offline Mysstica

Offline auntiekara80

« Reply #29 on: Wednesday 31 December 2014, 09:18 pm »
the largeish blue shoe looks like it came from a flash and sizzle jem doll. the weird sperm looking green toy I remember is supposed to be from some sort of snake toy as one of the hatching eggs but I don't remember exactly what that toy was. the name snakes alive sticks in my head but I can't be sure that is it.