Powder Monki ~ Retro Badges & Magnets

Author Topic: Footsy type doll  (Read 5235 times)

Offline ForeverKokiri

Footsy type doll
« on: Monday 16 April 2012, 02:04 am »
A few months ago I saw a very odd red-headed doll sitting in a thrift store. She was so unsettling I had to have her. Below are two dolls that appear to be from the same line.

Pretty distinctive, right? Only, apparently not, as there were several anime-eyed dolls made with the same body, but slightly different facial characteristics and different arms.

The middle ones are, quite obviously, called "Footsy." The last doll is known as a "Suki" doll. Not sure what the second one is.

In any case, I'd just like to know what the ones on the top are called, as that is the type I have. Same wobbly eyes and stubby fingers. She has no markings and is SUPER cheap. Also, The Footsy and Suki dolls both have a heart on one foot, while my doll does not.

I know she must be a dollar-store toy because of her low quality, but I would like to find out what she was called.

EDIT:Gaaaaaah!

As the Disney song goes, "It's all so close, and yet so far!" Look at all the different eye styles!
« Last Edit: Monday 16 April 2012, 02:49 pm by ForeverKokiri »

Offline Dludnerad

Re: Footsy type doll
« Reply #1 on: Monday 16 April 2012, 03:10 am »

I think searching google for footsy doll is similar to looking for naughty doll...
:P

Here is yet another version of the doll style http://is.gd/qP8xNX
not really helpful, I guess...

Offline Lauralovelylocks

• I am doll parts, bad skin, doll heart....
« Reply #2 on: Monday 16 April 2012, 08:38 am »
The one at the bottom (red hat and dress) was mine!

I sent her to a girl in (I think) Bulgaria and she never turned up :-(
So the poor little thing is lost somewhere :-(

Offline ForeverKokiri

« Reply #3 on: Monday 16 April 2012, 02:48 pm »
Laura: I'm aware that was your doll. Since she has the exact same body as mine, I figured I'd list her here. So sorry to hear that she was lost in transition, though.

Dludnerad: Yeah, that's definitely another one.