Powder Monki ~ Retro Badges & Magnets

Author Topic: Glitter Mane Horse  (Read 4749 times)

Offline TheMinorityof1990

Glitter Mane Horse
« on: Monday 21 May 2012, 08:31 pm »
I have this horse with a black mane with glitter in it. She's smaller than MLP. She came with a green (I think) carriage, a green pot with gold in (I think). There was also a cat in the set, a browny cat with a silver collar and tag.

The cat has her head turned to the side. Her eyes are blue and she has top eyelashes, but not bottom. She's posed as if she's about to push her bum in the air with her front legs spread out so that her head is close to the ground. Her short tail is pointing upwards. She looks as though she may have faded over the years. The inside of her ears, pointing up, are pink.

The horse is a strange silvery grey colour, her legs and hooves lighter than her body. As I said above, her mane and tail are black with glitter in. She has a pink bridle on. She also has a pink and gold blanket and a green saddle with gold tassels hanging down on either side and a gold flower in the middle on the top. The saddle also has holes on either side, where the carriage was attached.

Does anyone know what make she/what she's called/anything else about her?
« Last Edit: Sunday 19 August 2012, 06:55 pm by TheMinorityof1990 »

Offline Dludnerad

Re: Glitter Mane Horse
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday 23 May 2012, 05:42 pm »

could it be a vintage Littlest Pet Shop pony?

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSW5oiVOdEvG3pvWLzL4qcwUZ0ilI8k5SeNxoGRU-gBYqQMABg9

there was a fantasy set with sparkly manes. not sure what accessories came with them.

« Reply #2 on: Wednesday 23 May 2012, 10:33 pm »
That's a lot like her, but her head doesn't move, and I don't think she  has any jewels on her anywhere either.

Does that mean she might be a fakie then?

Offline LeahLPS

« Reply #3 on: Thursday 24 May 2012, 01:21 am »
I believe you're describing the black horse from the vintage LPS "Royal Carriage Ponies" set.  You can see a nice photo of the loose set here:

http://www.vintagelpscollector.com/Collections/sparklingponypairs.htm#royalcarriage

Hope that helps! :)

« Reply #4 on: Sunday 19 August 2012, 03:09 pm »
YES, that's her! :D

Thanks so much :D :D :D :D