Powder Monki ~ Retro Badges & Magnets

Author Topic: Girls with big hair bows and short plastic hair  (Read 5411 times)

Offline KarriGary

Girls with big hair bows and short plastic hair
« on: Thursday 26 July 2012, 04:49 pm »
I hope someone can help me to identify these toys:

First is these three girls and their dog. Each girl is about 7,5cm tall (about 3 inches) and their dog is about 4cm tall (about 1,5 inches). Two girls has same pose, right arm straight and left arm bended, third has both arms straight. Arms and legs move, head is also turnable.

Backside has some kind of logo, I don't know what it means, but it could be SL, ST, STL etc. Dog has no markings.

First girl info:
-brown short hair, big bright pink bow/ribbon with dark purple stripes
-bright pink dress, dark purple apron with white jagged edge and yellow heart on it
-white socks, yellow shoes

Second girl info:

-brown short hair, big purple bow/ribbon with orange stripes
-purple dress, pink apron with white jagged edge and blue heart on it
-white socks, red shoes

Third girl info:

-dark brown short hair, big purple bow/ribbon with dark purple (jagged) stripes
-light pink dress, bright pink collar with white jagged edge, bright pink bows/ribbons
-light pink socks, white shoes

Dog info:

-yellow dog, brown ears(/hair), big white bow/ribbon with red stripes
-white apron with red jagged edge

Each doll has four holes on the bottom of shoes, maybe they could attach to something? Dog has one hole on the bottom.

These dolls have at least two types of buttocks, two of these has a hole on it, the one with bright pink dress doesn't have.

I hope someone knows what these are, I've been searching for hours to know what these are and only thing that I found is a pic of this version of these:

Other info that I've got is that my sister thinks that these dolls had some kind of gingerbread house, she isn't sure.

Please help me!

PS. Sorry that these pics are so big, I'm trying to resize them later ;D
« Last Edit: Thursday 26 July 2012, 04:54 pm by KarriGary »

Offline Rakkitonbo

• Cupcakes hunter
Re: Girls with big hair bows and short plastic hair
« Reply #1 on: Thursday 26 July 2012, 06:39 pm »
Hi,

These dolls have already been asked and identified twice. They are from a set called Bonnie. Here's the link to the topic:http://ghostofthedoll.co.uk/Forum/index.php/topic,359.0.html
I also remember to have one, but I can't seem to find her yet...Mine had a little car which she could sit into. Probably that's the purpose of the hole.
« Last Edit: Thursday 26 July 2012, 06:40 pm by Rakkitonbo »
Cupcakes wanted - the hunt is on!

Offline KarriGary

« Reply #2 on: Thursday 26 July 2012, 06:58 pm »
Hi,

These dolls have already been asked and identified twice. They are from a set called Bonnie. Here's the link to the topic:http://ghostofthedoll.co.uk/Forum/index.php/topic,359.0.html
I also remember to have one, but I can't seem to find her yet...Mine had a little car which she could sit into. Probably that's the purpose of the hole.

Oh, thank you!! I tried to look if I can find these here but I didn't, so thank you so much! ;D

Offline catlover51

Offline KarriGary

« Reply #4 on: Saturday 28 July 2012, 11:30 am »
Are these the same mold or is it just me?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Food-Ave-1992-Targeteers-set-lot-of-5-MIP-/261064600996?pt=Fast_Food_Cereal_Premiums&hash=item3cc8a9ada4

They look like same, so maybe? ;D I don't know, maybe some of them were sold in shops and some were surprise gifts in cereal boxes ???

anything