Powder Monki ~ Retro Badges & Magnets

Author Topic: Weird rabbit-like toy?  (Read 4492 times)

Offline TriviaRain

Weird rabbit-like toy?
« on: Sunday 12 August 2012, 06:49 pm »
There's a toy that I loved as a kid, but cannot for the life of me remember the name of it.

I've asked family members about it, and looked all over the internet, but I've had no luck, I can't even find a picture of it.

The toy in question is a rabbit-like creature. At least the one I had had rabbit ears - I'm not sure if there are other types of animals as well. They are furry things, and are quite plushy. The face, however, is human like, ( I think it's made of vinyl like a doll) with freckles and a large, heart shaped light-up nose. I think they have human hands as well.

The toys also come with a bottle filled with fake milk, and I think either the bottle or the toy itself is scented. There are many 'flavours' of this toy - mine was a sandy-brown colour, and I think it was scented vanilla (I also recall seeing a peppermint 'flavoured' one in Toys 'R' Us, which was black and white in colour). I definitely remember taking it with me when I had to have my tonsils taken out at the hospital. I was 5 or 6 I think, so the toy should have been released between about 1998-2000. It was at least the 1990s. I can clearly picture it in my mind, and it's been bugging me for several years now, and I really want to know what it is so I can look at it again It was definitely real, I remember playing with it many times.

Also, to help narrow things down a bit, I live in the UK, so I have no idea if these were sold in the States. I don't even know if they were popular. Please help!

Offline Mysstica

Offline TriviaRain

Re: Weird rabbit-like toy?
« Reply #2 on: Sunday 12 August 2012, 10:36 pm »
I think that may be it, thank you very much!

Offline Mysstica

Re: Weird rabbit-like toy?
« Reply #3 on: Monday 13 August 2012, 02:02 pm »
:D You're welcome!

anything
anything