Powder Monki ~ Retro Badges & Magnets

Author Topic: Several dolls I can't remember...  (Read 4578 times)

Offline RBSprite82

Several dolls I can't remember...
« on: Tuesday 28 August 2012, 09:05 pm »
Hi! There are a few dolls from when I was younger that I can't remember the names of to save my life! I don't remember very much about them so I hope someone is able to help me identify them =)

The first one had a shocked looking face and a red dress. Maybe a diaper? Blonde hair.
The second was kind of tall, had a pink crown and I think her hair grew when you raised her arm. and I think her dress could be long or short?
The third was a sad looking baby with a yellow dress. Blonde hair I think.
The fourth was another doll with a crown only this crown lit up and would shine on the ceiling.. I think.

Thanks for your help!

Offline RBSprite82

Re: Several dolls I can't remember...
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday 28 August 2012, 11:45 pm »
Oh my gosh!! I almost cried looking at those! You are exactly right on three of them.. the PJ Sparkles! I instantly remembered the lace pants and pink shoes =) I didn't realize the other two were the same doll.. I loved the Baby Face dolls.. I had another one but I can't remember what she looked like. The one with the hair that grew is kind of similar to the ones you posted but I don't recognize any of those, and it seems like she had longer hair.. I'll have to keep looking for her, I guess.

Thank you so much!!!

ETA- OMG! I went to look at the PJ Sparkles page on here and I found the other doll! I must be thinking about two different dolls, the one with the dress I'm looking for was nighttime PJ Sparkles! I remember now that I had the one you posted with the white dress and the nighttime was my sisters. I can't wait to show her! Thank you so much for helping me figure these out, I have thought about them for years!
« Last Edit: Tuesday 28 August 2012, 11:49 pm by RBSprite82 »

Offline Mysstica

« Reply #3 on: Wednesday 29 August 2012, 01:37 am »
You're welcome. :D

I can't find the "nighttime PJ Sparkles" that you're talking about, though.

Oh, ha! I guess you just mean the light-up PJ Sparkles doll. Glad you found what you're looking for. :)
« Last Edit: Wednesday 29 August 2012, 01:44 am by Mysstica »

Offline RBSprite82

« Reply #4 on: Wednesday 29 August 2012, 06:00 am »
Well I don't know if that's what she was called, but if you go to the PJ Sparkles page on here, under the pic of her in the gown it says Nighttime so that's just what I wrote =)

Thanks again!