Powder Monki ~ Retro Badges & Magnets

Author Topic: Doll with miniphon spa record player  (Read 4772 times)

Offline myownestate

Doll with miniphon spa record player
« on: Sunday 11 November 2012, 01:12 am »
Hello, I have a plastic doll about 19 inches tall, long blonde hair and sleep eyes, long lashes and a pursed mouth like a Furga. She has a record in her back that is engraved with Made Italy. The player box has Miniphon Spa and D 70 on it. There is a spot for a C Cell battery.
On her neck is ELA with another E above the L and another A under the L leading one to think her name is ELA ELA also the number 45/15.
I searched on the internet and found a miniphon spa in the back of another doll which they said was made in France. I would like to know more about this doll as I want to list her on ebay...thank you in advance :)

Offline Bren41882

Re: Doll with miniphon spa record player
« Reply #1 on: Sunday 11 November 2012, 04:20 am »
Pics?
"Death does not stop true love, all it can do is delay it for awhile."-Westley in The Princess Bride

Offline Joann 5312

Re: Doll with miniphon spa record player
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday 15 January 2013, 08:01 pm »
I believe that I have the same doll.  I bought it for my daughter in the eighty's around 1985 or so.  The colour of her dress was blue.  I was trying to find a replacement for the miniphon player the elastic?  not quite sure what it was called but it worked the miniphon to get the sound from the record.  I remember paying about a $100.00 for it at the time.   Let me know if this is the same doll or send a picture of the doll you have.

Joann