Powder Monki ~ Retro Badges & Magnets

Author Topic: Please help me with the name of these couple dolls!!  (Read 4720 times)

Offline Sowersweet

Please help me with the name of these couple dolls!!
« on: Friday 11 January 2013, 04:08 am »
I am trying to think of the name of these dolls. I have seen them on ebay before but can't seem to find any trace of them now. They are a teenage boy and girl couple that came together boxed. I'm not sure if they're 1970s or 80s...clothing could have been 70s style. I think they had "heart" or "love" or something in the name....similar to sunshine family dolls, possibly from around the same time. I think they both had brown hair, very sweet looking. If you know the name please help!

Offline luckdragon

Re: Please help me with the name of these couple dolls!!
« Reply #1 on: Friday 11 January 2013, 04:30 am »
Similar in looks or in idea?

Because, if it's something like Sunshine Family in that it's a family type doll and has Heart in the name, maybe it's the Heart Family?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1984-Heart-Family-deluxe-set-Mattel-9439-/321053498991?pt=US_Dolls_Bears_Toys&hash=item4ac0479e6f

I adore the Heart Family!  I had the four family members plus the grandmother and a little friend doll as well as the nursery set.

Offline skippercollector

« Reply #2 on: Saturday 12 January 2013, 06:17 pm »
Are you asking about the Young Sweethearts Michael and Melinda?  They are considered Barbie acquaintances.

Offline Bohemian

« Reply #3 on: Sunday 13 January 2013, 06:38 pm »
(Ooo...Young Sweethearts... I had that girl doll when I was younger.  Thanks for IDing it for me...I never would have found it!)

anything