Powder Monki ~ Retro Badges & Magnets

Author Topic: non-barbie fashion doll  (Read 5311 times)

Offline auntiekara80

non-barbie fashion doll
« on: Tuesday 15 January 2013, 01:36 am »
I am trying to at least locate pictures of this doll I had when I was little. she was a barbie type doll but not from the barbie or fashion corner line of dolls. she was the same size as barbie but she had long auburn hair and wore a pink princess dress. its not ariel because I got her before the little mermaid came out. I may have purchased her at either a hills or ames store before they closed down. Any help would be appreciated!!

Additional Info:
It would have been anywhere from 85 to 93 when I got her and she could have either been a sindi doll or just looked like one with red hair.

she may have been one of the dolls from this line but with a princess dress on or she may just look a lot like them.
« Last Edit: Friday 01 February 2013, 02:38 am by auntiekara80 »

Offline Fairy Dust

Re: non-barbie fashion doll
« Reply #2 on: Sunday 07 April 2013, 08:45 pm »
Wow, okay. I just posted a looking for doll id too.  This doll looks like she has similar things that the one I'm looking to id had (like the roses on the outfit and in the hair!).  The one I'm trying to find out about had a blue princess A frame type dress.  I wonder if they were from the same line...

Offline skippercollector

« Reply #3 on: Monday 08 April 2013, 12:33 am »
The three original Creata Flower Princesses, from about 1984 or so, were Leanna, Lisette and Laurel.

Offline auntiekara80

« Reply #4 on: Tuesday 12 November 2013, 12:29 am »
Skyhorse82 she looked the most like the next to last doll but with out the funky eyeshadow. Fairy Dust that could very well be! skippercollector I have looked at the creata flower princesses and the redheaded one is close but not it from what I remember. But thanks guys for all your help!!