Powder Monki ~ Retro Badges & Magnets

Author Topic: what are these things?  (Read 6055 times)

Offline Fairy Dust

what are these things?
« on: Monday 22 April 2013, 02:09 am »
Anybody know what this stuff is?

purple clothing piece and brown mirror turned over.

I know the horse is from Barbie Magic of Pegasus and the cherry thing is from Cherry Merry Muffin but what are the other things?

Offline jazzmatazz

Re: what are these things?
« Reply #1 on: Monday 22 April 2013, 02:34 am »
The swan with pink wings is a Littlest Pet Shop (Mcdonalds? or burger king toy) I have one from my childhood still ^-^ good luck identifying the rest!

Offline Fairy Dust

« Reply #2 on: Monday 22 April 2013, 02:35 am »
Thanks!

Offline Mysstica

« Reply #3 on: Monday 22 April 2013, 12:53 pm »
If the toy is from McDonalds, it should be marked as such, and since you didn't mention any markings, I'm wondering what the other toys may be marked (unless, of course, you don't actually have the toys). :)

Offline Fairy Dust

« Reply #4 on: Monday 22 April 2013, 01:54 pm »
These my items and this is my picture lol.

Sorry, I just didn't think about adding the markings on that one since I thought someone might know it straight away.  You can't see it but the poor swan also looks like it was in a fight since the paint of the eye on the other side has severe rubs.

I can double check the little yellow kitchen for markings but I don't know if there was any.  None of the clothing or the mirror has any markings.

The purple thing has a ribbon loop that reminds me of Lady LovelyLocks but I don't see any matches from sites that it belongs to her.  The Yellow kitchen looks like it might be Liddle Kiddles but I can't find a good site to find this piece out (I have checked ebay but nothing turned up).

Offline Rachel-Eyes

« Reply #5 on: Monday 22 April 2013, 04:06 pm »
The blanket in the last picture is from Teeny Tiny Tumble Surprise, and the swan with the pink wings is definitely LPS McDonald's from 1998 or so. It will probably be marked and dated on the bottom.

The sitting pegasus is either Barbie or a fakie. If it's unmarked, it's probably a fakie... they seem to be extremely common right now.

The jacket in the first pic reminds me of a Mary Poppins doll from the 1960s, but I'm not entirely sure if that's it.

Calling all teddy experts! Please help me find my Cuddle Bear!

Offline BattySparkles

« Reply #6 on: Tuesday 23 April 2013, 04:48 am »
The little guy in the last picture is Cherry Merry Muffin's Flavour Friend Cherry Sweet.

Offline skippercollector

« Reply #7 on: Thursday 25 April 2013, 10:39 pm »
The stars and the triangle with hooks on them are actually earrings for the 1987 Mattel Hot Looks dolls.

Offline jadedoz

« Reply #8 on: Friday 26 April 2013, 02:53 am »
The little yellow sink belongs to the vintage Sweet Secret doll house/jewellery box. I have this playset pictured here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/jadestoys/5341153574/in/set-72157625787479922

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jadestoys/5340537917/in/set-72157625787479922

anything