Powder Monki ~ Retro Badges & Magnets

Author Topic: Wind Up Crawling Baby?  (Read 4495 times)

Offline Holly

Wind Up Crawling Baby?
« on: Saturday 27 April 2013, 05:32 am »
I had a wind up baby that crawled when I was younger (early-mid 90s?). It was similar to this:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/2-Tomy-1977-White-knob-wind-up-Kid-a-Long-Crawling-Baby-toy-doll-with-diaper-/290903328441?pt=Vintage_Antique_Toys_US&hash=item43bb3086b9
but with a pink diaper, blonde hair, and no bow. Just curious if anyone could help me find one?

Thanks!

Offline chelsmith18

• I Love God! Jesus is the Lord N Savior of my Life!
    • My Twitter
Re: Wind Up Crawling Baby?
« Reply #1 on: Saturday 27 April 2013, 07:52 pm »
Looks like a Kewpie style toy to me the. Perhaps look that up?

Or was it anything like this:

Vicma PICCOLO LUCA battery operated crawling baby

http://www.tons-of-toys.com/vicma-piccolo-luca-battery-operated-crawling-baby_i9700

Vicma PICCOLO LUCA battery operated crawling babyPiccolo Luca by Vicma, Italy - Spain 1980s. Battery operated crawling baby about 12-inch, aprox 30 cm. It comes mint and complete in near mint box, never played with. Partially working, the head turns but it does not crawl.

« Last Edit: Saturday 27 April 2013, 07:58 pm by chelsmith18 »
"You think you know a story, but you only know how it ends. To get to the heart of a story, you have to go back to the beginning."

Offline chelsmith18

• I Love God! Jesus is the Lord N Savior of my Life!
    • My Twitter
"You think you know a story, but you only know how it ends. To get to the heart of a story, you have to go back to the beginning."

Offline Holly

Re: Wind Up Crawling Baby?
« Reply #3 on: Saturday 27 April 2013, 09:30 pm »
It wasn't like the battery operated doll. It was definitely wind up like in my original post and like the cabbage patch doll, but it was not cabbage patch!

Thanks for looking y'all :)

anything