Powder Monki ~ Retro Badges & Magnets

Author Topic: Cabbage Patch Koosas  (Read 4312 times)

Offline kittyasauras

Cabbage Patch Koosas
« on: Sunday 28 July 2013, 05:11 am »
Is there a webpage about these?

Like, what fits them, the variations, what the fabric felt like..? Just anything really. I'm trying to find info about them, but I'm finding a lot of ebay and for sale ads in my search.

Thanks!

Offline kittyasauras

Re: Cabbage Patch Koosas
« Reply #1 on: Monday 29 July 2013, 12:31 am »
I found this page:

http://furbyrocks.tripod.com/Koosa.htm

(pop-ups...)

It is pretty in depth : )

Offline ianthe99

« Reply #2 on: Tuesday 30 July 2013, 08:38 pm »
There's a forum called "The Open Cabbage"  It's got all kinds of information about them! (really nice people too!)

http://www.opencabbage.com/

I love Koosas! I have about 11 of them.

Offline hime

« Reply #3 on: Tuesday 30 July 2013, 10:06 pm »
Oh yeah I'm there and if it's cpk you can find out about I lol!

Offline kittyasauras

« Reply #4 on: Thursday 01 August 2013, 06:51 pm »
Thank you! I signed up for the forum, but I haven't been approved yet. I have more questions, but I'm going to see if they are answered on that forum before I ask. xD

I found one, he is the dog with full yarn head. He is completely brown with a plush/furry body. I like him a lot!

My son does too... I think I'm going to have to find one for him so he'll leave mine alone! lol!

Offline ianthe99

« Reply #5 on: Friday 09 August 2013, 03:44 am »
Want to see a picture of my collection? I have all of the head types and fur types. :-) (well.. not like.. all head types with all fur types.. but I have a nice variety!) I have a couple of PVC and poseables too. I WISH I had a playmate. (I think that's what they are called.  They are like mini Koosas!)

Offline dog717

« Reply #6 on: Wednesday 21 August 2013, 03:56 pm »
I had a playmate. I got him at Kay Bee Toys. He was one of the brown doglike ones with a full head of hair. I also had two big Koosas, one was the doglike one with an orange and white striped body and the other was a brown doglike one.

There were plans for a line of Newborn Koosas but they were never actually released. A blue prototype was sold on eBay awhile back.

Offline ianthe99

« Reply #7 on: Wednesday 21 August 2013, 08:45 pm »
I had a playmate. I got him at Kay Bee Toys. He was one of the brown doglike ones with a full head of hair. I also had two big Koosas, one was the doglike one with an orange and white striped body and the other was a brown doglike one.

There were plans for a line of Newborn Koosas but they were never actually released. A blue prototype was sold on eBay awhile back.

Oh wow.. did you happen to save a picture of that prototype?

Offline dog717

« Reply #8 on: Wednesday 21 August 2013, 09:37 pm »
Uh, yes and no. I saved it at the time but the image was on my old computer.  Unfortunately I no longer have it.

anything
anything