Powder Monki ~ Retro Badges & Magnets

Author Topic: Major Financial Problems, Lots of Late 80's and all of the 90's Stuff For Sale!!  (Read 18657 times)

Offline tink25

Welcome back What grand champion horses do you have and what board games do you have ?

I have the tan one that's in my pictures on flickr and I also had the black one with the rider and the jumps and stuff. I haven't been able to find it yet though so it might not still be around.

As for board games you'll have to tell me if there's anything specific you're looking for. We have WAY to many to sit here and list... Probably hundreds..

Offline Rider of the storm

I am looking for one by milton bradly called Dark tower I do not think you have that one.  I am going to pass on the grand champions but thanks.  My sister is looking for forbidden bridge and fire ball island.

Offline tink25

could you describe them? were they based off of anything?

Offline Barbiefan

Hi

Do you still have any Barbies, as my user name indicates........I am a Barbie fan!

Offline tink25

Yep! I still have everything left!

Hi tink the game I am looking for is this one here is a link http://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/30/dark-tower

Offline tink25

Nope. Definitely don't have that one. Seems pretty cool though. It seems like sonething my cousin might have. I could ask him if you'd like. What year was it from?

Early 1980s it is very hard to find intact . If you have a copy in working order you are looking at 400 dollars I am not kidding on that either :o. We had a copy but it broke and we threw it away I should have kept it  :'( even with a broken tower. . I am looking for one if I can afford it. The game was not out for long due to a copy right dispute.

Offline Miss Katherine

• Misfit Clarice
Hello there! I'm interested in the Minnie 'N' Me suitcase and cards (I'd love to see pictures to see which they are). Do you have a price set for either?

Since you also have a lot of miscellaneous 90s stuff, is there any chance you have anything Sonic the Hedgehog (since you mentioned a few small Nintendo figures/memorabilia, there might be some SEGA mixed in there) or Bump in the Night (claymation cartoon, had a few figures and plush)? I'd most likely happily buy anything from either, even something as small as Pogs.

Thank you! :)

Offline tink25

Re: Major Financial Problems, Lots of Late 80's and all of the 90's Stuff For Sale!!
« Reply #24 on: Wednesday 17 December 2014, 02:25 pm »
Anyone interested in vintage polly pocket? I just got a whole bunch from an auction that i'll be listing on ebay! My username is bentandbroken87.

Here's a list of what I have:

saloon
storybook compact princesses
storybook compact snow land
treasure chest
babysitter compact
pocohontas
aladdin
« Last Edit: Wednesday 17 December 2014, 04:45 pm by tink25 »

Offline barbiereference

I don't see any barbies in your flickr, where can I see pics?

anything