Powder Monki ~ Retro Badges & Magnets

Author Topic: Helloo  (Read 4137 times)

Offline halloweenteeth

Helloo
« on: Saturday 30 November 2013, 04:45 pm »
I normally don't believe in introduction posts, but it also seems polite?? :S
Hello all, I was linked to GotD many years ago, and it's basically become my go-to resource / internet shrine to toys from my childhood! I made an account recently because there are a few toys I think about frequently but haven't been able to trove the ID archive to find positive results!

I'd label myself as a casual collector, I mostly look through collector sites to find toys I remember fondly, some of who I lost traumatically as a kid. I still like playing with toys, setting up little dioramas and taking photographs, and reading restoration stories! I follow mostly custom[ized] doll blogs [BJD, customized fashion dolls, some MLP]...my collections are very small, being an unemployed semi-recent graduate..most of my historical toys are in various storage units and basements due to my both my parent's moving around while I was at school. :/ [I had quite a collection of rabbit stuffies!I also had tons of pound puppy/purry toys...I'm paranoid that they got tossed by my mom or will be tossed by some storage unit D:]

Anyway, that is entirely enough about me. Thanks to everyone for making this site so useful.

anything