Powder Monki ~ Retro Badges & Magnets

Author Topic: Flower Fairy "Alphabet" Doll Plush Line (early 00's?)  (Read 6085 times)

Offline 90sfairy

Flower Fairy "Alphabet" Doll Plush Line (early 00's?)
« on: Thursday 10 July 2014, 11:31 pm »
Hello Everyone.

This is a doll of mine I've been trying to identify for a while now. Mum purchased it around 2002/2003 in Kmart (Can't be 100% sure on year, but approx around then). It was a line of dolls which each had their own initial on their dress. My doll has a letter 'B' on her, since my name starts with the letter B. Her wings have ripped now, but they are fabric with glitter on them and wire on the edges. She is carrying a little bag, which inside had silver stars which they called 'wishes' on the packaging. (all her stars fell out of the bag over the years)

I clearly remember the 'R' initial doll being a dark pink or red with roses on her dress. Thinking on it now, I think the letter initial and flowe corresponded to the colour of the dress! Such as B for blue and bluebells and R for red and red roses
The dolls were each individually boxed dolls, so I do believe they were by a distinctive toy brand.

There are no markings on her to identify what she is at all. All her clothes are stitched on. Her tag has been removed, so can't identify her from her tag. (mum cut off all the hard tags off toys when I was a kid). Annoyingly, that obviously makes it impossible to find out what the plush doll is now! Since the label would've identified her.

I've used Google images numerous times to get some help and had no luck with that. Also tried a Facebook item identification group, and they were unable to help.
« Last Edit: Friday 11 July 2014, 03:38 am by 90sfairy »

Offline 90sfairy

Re: Flower Fairy "Alphabet" Doll Plush Line (early 00's?)
« Reply #1 on: Sunday 20 July 2014, 09:11 am »
Still looking for her name. Tried a group forum and wasn't able to get any help. Well, one woman sort of helped... But didn't do any more. She said it had the word 'dream' on it, but I don't think that is correct.

Offline 90sfairy

« Reply #2 on: Saturday 26 July 2014, 05:19 pm »
I now believe she is possibly a 2005/2006 doll.

Offline 90sfairy

« Reply #3 on: Wednesday 13 August 2014, 05:22 pm »
Still looking :(
Any help is appreciated

Offline 90sfairy

« Reply #4 on: Saturday 03 January 2015, 10:06 pm »
Crazily still can't find anything! 

Offline 90sfairy

« Reply #5 on: Tuesday 28 April 2015, 08:48 am »
Was looking online again. Found this.

It bares a lot of similarities. The plush wand and heart lips.
However the listing ended and only listed as 'plush fairy doll.

Offline 90sfairy

« Reply #6 on: Wednesday 20 December 2017, 12:18 am »
Found name as I saw one in an op shop today with a tag. Label says fantastickle.
This is them here with a bunch of other ones

http://www.winscott.com/USA/PlaygroUS/playgroUS.htm

Make a wish fairies or wishing fairies by fantastickle and playgro

anything