Powder Monki ~ Retro Badges & Magnets

Author Topic: Vintage Puppy In My Pocket *NEW PLEASE READ*  (Read 5145 times)

Offline duckie

Vintage Puppy In My Pocket *NEW PLEASE READ*
« on: Monday 25 August 2014, 04:52 pm »
I have the complete collection of puppies including some of the Animal Hospital figures, as well as some Kitties, Ponies, Teddies, some playsets and other figures.
I am fetching them from my parents house on the 30th so can provide pictures then but would anyone be interested in them? I'd rather avoid ebay. I'm in the UK.

On a side note I also have large collections of G1 LPS, Polly Pocket, Teeny Tiny Families, My Beautiful Horses, MLP, CPK and a few other 90's bits and bobs which I am looking to sell. If anyone is interested in anything in general please feel free to ask on here or PM me :)

***NOTICE*** please could the member I've been messaging about Polly Pocket please send me a PM so I can send you the list, I'm so sorry I've accidentally deleted your PM's and I can't remember your username! >.<
« Last Edit: Sunday 07 September 2014, 07:38 pm by duckie »

Offline nc49

Re: Vintage Puppy In My Pocket
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday 27 August 2014, 07:47 pm »
Hey I collect vintage In My Pocket and would be especially interested in mum and babies sets if you have any. I also need a few individuals so pics would be great!
Are there any Tyco Fabulous Hair Friends among your 90s stuff? I collect those too!

Offline jenna4444

« Reply #2 on: Monday 01 September 2014, 06:41 am »
I am a huge collector, I'd like to see what you have, too!

If you're looking for more buyers, please consider joining my message board!
http://vintageinmypocket.proboards.com/

And if you're looking for info, you can go to my site!
http://www.90sinmypocket.com/
(It's a work in progress.)

Offline duckie

« Reply #3 on: Monday 01 September 2014, 06:50 pm »
replied to your PM, jenna :)

nc49 I have all the puppy mum and babies and some others so just PM me with which ones you're interested in :)

anything