Powder Monki ~ Retro Badges & Magnets

Author Topic: I need help identifying a small Barbie!  (Read 4324 times)

Offline kiddy2468

I need help identifying a small Barbie!
« on: Wednesday 01 October 2014, 09:01 pm »
My grandma was going through some of her things the other day and she gave my three year old niece a small Barbie it's the same size as the ones from the McDonald's Happy Meals. But the doll doesn't say McDonald's anywhere on it. It is dressed like a bride in a white dress and has a veil and there is a really pretty lacy part that covers the bottom part of the plastic dress. On her side it says Barbie Mattel 1997 Made in China. I think she may be a cake topper. I have searched lots of different sites and have found nothing so can anyone help me out? I would add some pictures but I am no good with taking pictures and I am not on any of the picture websites.

Offline milkypuppy

• Tinkerbell's Toybox: A Tinkerbell Cosmetic Blog
Re: I need help identifying a small Barbie!
« Reply #1 on: Thursday 02 October 2014, 08:08 pm »
Hm, could it be this General Mills Barbie figure. She's a bride and it looks like she has the lacy veil and dress covering you're describing.

Tinkerbell's Toybox: A Tinkerbell Cosmetic Blog

Offline kiddy2468

« Reply #2 on: Friday 03 October 2014, 07:06 am »
That is the one! So she was made by General Mills? What did she come in? A box of cereal or something?

Offline milkypuppy

• Tinkerbell's Toybox: A Tinkerbell Cosmetic Blog
« Reply #3 on: Saturday 04 October 2014, 03:24 am »
This eBay listing has the box that says when you mailed in 2 UPC codes you could get either a Hot Wheels car or the Barbie.  :)

Tinkerbell's Toybox: A Tinkerbell Cosmetic Blog