Powder Monki ~ Retro Badges & Magnets

Author Topic: Snugglebumms ID (baby with furry ears?)  (Read 4277 times)

Offline eightiesgirls

• Follow me on Instagram @eightiesgirls
Snugglebumms ID (baby with furry ears?)
« on: Saturday 22 November 2014, 10:33 pm »
Hello!

I recently obtained a lot of snugglebumms and have been able to ID all of them except for this one! She is the same size as the other babies, is marked "playschool 1984" on the bottom and squeaks. Her hair is short almost looks flocked, and has furry ears. I have looked everywhere for information on her. Please help!

Thank You!

Offline Ghost Of The Doll

• Administrator
    • Powder Monki
Re: Snugglebumms ID (baby with furry ears?)
« Reply #1 on: Saturday 29 November 2014, 04:08 pm »
That's a strange one. She in the same pose as Fondly and Lightly, but appears to be pink bodied (rather than purple like Fondly) and with the same colour hair as Lightly. Could you confirm if she is actually pink or if it is just the way the colour has been captured in your photo?

Your picture looks like the hair has been cut short and then ears glued on by a creative previous owner as I doubt they were ever sold with cropped hair. I'd love to see a photo of the back of its head to be sure.
Buy retro PIN BADGES and FRIDGE MAGNETS on Powder Monki!

Offline eightiesgirls

• Follow me on Instagram @eightiesgirls
« Reply #2 on: Monday 01 December 2014, 06:59 am »
Thank you for taking the time to respond! I'm still baffled by this one too! She is for sure pink in color and exactly the same size of the other babies I own. I am attaching a picture of the back. She even has a little tail.  ???

Offline pikapal

« Reply #3 on: Monday 01 December 2014, 10:03 am »
I think it a part of another toy glued onto the Snugglebum.

anything
anything