Powder Monki ~ Retro Badges & Magnets

Author Topic: Ghost of The Doll Glo Friends Page  (Read 7605 times)

Offline Charlotte

Ghost of The Doll Glo Friends Page
« on: Sunday 02 May 2010, 05:01 pm »
Hey,
I didn't really know where to put this ;) I saw some things on the info page about the Glo Friends that confused me. I thought I'd mention it here so it can either be cleared up for me or be edited on the page if it are little mistakes :)

On the info page about the Glo Friends, both the miniatures page and the playsets page have a section about the Glo Riders. On both pages [6 characters] is mentioned after the name Glo Riders. Is this a mistake or are two missing? Because on both the minatures page and the playsets page, only four different Glo Friends are shown instead of six... ???

Another thing is, that it's mentioned at the info page that Ghost of The Doll knows of 28 different miniatures (10 sold individually, 12 by Wendy's, 6 Glo Riders). So that means the number of 28 doesn't include the 3 miniatures that came with the Pull-along Toys and Musical Glo-Land? Why? And again, are there indeed 6 Glo Riders?

:)

Offline Ghost Of The Doll

• Administrator
    • Powder Monki
Re: Ghost of The Doll Glo Friends Page
« Reply #1 on: Sunday 09 May 2010, 04:08 pm »
Hi Charlotte, it's been some time since I've checked the Glo Friends pages (they were among the first to be finished). I've updated with correct mathematics for you!  ;)
Buy retro PIN BADGES and FRIDGE MAGNETS on Powder Monki!

anything