Powder Monki ~ Retro Badges & Magnets

Author Topic: Stackable pale orange doll play set/ Pink roll luggage doll house  (Read 4800 times)

Offline Pungchick

Hi everyone, I've been trying to find the names of these 2 doll play house sets forever and the help would be much appreciated.

The first one I remember was a pale orange color. It came out in the 90s for sure. It was a type of doll house where each box was about the size of a small rectangle brick and had a different rooms . And all the rooms could be stacked or connected together to make a tall tower.
I also remember I had one room which was a bedroom with a bed and lamp, and another was a diner with a checkered floor.

The second doll house I'm pretty sure came out around 2002. It was hot pink in color and was a roll-able luggage doll house theme. It wasn't a barbie brand I know for sure. It had multiple rooms on both side when open, i also think it was about two feet in height. I'm also pretty sure the type of doll that came with this was a brand of doll where you were able to lock the dolls shoes and you could only open it with a key.

I remember having these as a kid and really loved them so thank you for any help.  :)

« Last Edit: Sunday 16 August 2015, 03:45 pm by Pungchick »

Honeygirl911

Re: Stackable pale orange doll play set/ Pink roll luggage doll house
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday 11 August 2015, 06:09 am »
I think the first one might be a stack able POLLY Pocket house.

http://www.onlypollypocket.com/1999/Deluxe_Mansion/deluxe_mansion.html#foyer

Offline Pungchick

« Reply #2 on: Wednesday 12 August 2015, 09:43 am »
Oh my gosh!!!! Those are it, they are the exact one I had as a kid! For years I've been trying to remember the names of these toys and I never thought they were a polly pocket brand :p I couldn't be more grateful thankyou sooooo much!!!!! <3 <3 <3

Honeygirl911

« Reply #3 on: Saturday 15 August 2015, 02:30 am »
I also found this in response to your pink luggage doll house I don't know it this is it or not but it's worth a try.

http://vancouver.canadianlisted.com/kids-products-toys/key-chain-cuties-dolls-rolling-suitcase-house-20-white-rock_3205787.html

It's a Canadian toy because I am I live in Canada and it was all I could find when I looked it up besides luggage for Barbies and other dolls.

Offline Pungchick

« Reply #4 on: Sunday 16 August 2015, 03:43 pm »
That is it! I can't believe you found it. I've been trying to look for years ,but every time I tried to search for a description of the toy nothing even similar showed up. Thanks again for helping me find both toys, it really was worth signing up for this forum! :)