Powder Monki ~ Retro Badges & Magnets

Author Topic: Help me name this toy please!  (Read 5180 times)

Honeygirl911

Help me name this toy please!
« on: Saturday 12 September 2015, 04:47 am »
I have a memory of playing with a toy at our doctor's office when i was a little girl. I seem to remember it was kind of like a house or a barn and it came with many pieces. The pieces were supposed to resemble the four food groups I think. The pieces were red, green, orange and blue in color and had different shapes as well. One looked like a fish another was a lemon and another was a loaf of bread. I don't remember what the dairy one looked like. There were places inside of the house for pieces that looked kind of like people and four yellow pieces that went on top that had small pieces that looked like shapes. I remember there were doors on the front of the house as well and I think they could open up to put the pieces in and take them out. I think it may have been made by Discovery Toys but I haven't been able to find anything from searching it so far. I live in Canada so I'm guessing that it is a Canadian toy. So can anyone help me out?

Offline Medoria

Re: Help me name this toy please!
« Reply #2 on: Saturday 12 September 2015, 05:12 am »
Photo of the food + people

Honeygirl911

« Reply #3 on: Saturday 12 September 2015, 05:12 pm »
Yes! That is the toy! But I don't remember the little shopping cart though. I'm guessing that it was somebody's toy from home and they just brought it in. I remember playing with this one lots especially with my younger sister . It was the only toy in the little pay area that was bright and in color and looked really fun to play with. The other toys were kind of boring and didn't do much so this toy was kind of the big attraction to play with.

Offline Medoria

« Reply #4 on: Saturday 12 September 2015, 07:03 pm »
Nice I'm glad I could help ID it.
It does seem like it's a toy with a lot of options!