Powder Monki ~ Retro Badges & Magnets

Author Topic: Flocked Bunny Figures/Banks?  (Read 10494 times)

Offline WordFuzion

• Inner Child Eternal
Flocked Bunny Figures/Banks?
« on: Sunday 02 May 2010, 11:40 pm »
I'm not sure if this straight up a toy, but I remember getting alot of flocked bunnies as a child for Easter. They were either greyish brown or white, and some where sitting up, other laying down and I think there were some smaller ones too. Personally, I used them as toys and they had their very own little wild rabbit colony across my desk, lol. I'm just wondering if they are able to be identified or are just too generic to get a descripton past "flocked bunny?"

<3 Mare
<3 Mare

Looking for: SWEETIE PUPS!!!! CBC Brave Heart Lion, Strawberry Shortcake, Rainbow Brite, Fluppy Dogs, 80's/90's Playline Barbie, Pound Puppies, Alley Kats, Beanie Babies, Kitty Kitty Kittens, Yum Yums, Rose Petal Place, Wrinkles, Popples, Large My Pet Monster and Pooch Patrol.

Offline zuse

• Zuse's Vintage Littlest Pet Shop Guide
Re: Flocked Bunny Figures/Banks?
« Reply #1 on: Sunday 02 May 2010, 11:46 pm »
Do you have a year estimate? Country? Have you ever found a picture of a toy that looked similar? I don't know much about some of the flocked toys but I'm sure that a lot of other people here do!
Check out my Vintage Littlest Pet Shop Guide!

Hey, check out Bing Rewards. I've earned several $5 Amazon gift cards using it. :)

Offline WordFuzion

• Inner Child Eternal
« Reply #2 on: Monday 03 May 2010, 12:01 am »
Okay...I am offically an idiot! lol

The years would be between 1982 and 1992 in the United States.

I am smart. I am smart. S-M-R-T. I mean S-M-*A*-R-T!

<3 Mare
<3 Mare

Looking for: SWEETIE PUPS!!!! CBC Brave Heart Lion, Strawberry Shortcake, Rainbow Brite, Fluppy Dogs, 80's/90's Playline Barbie, Pound Puppies, Alley Kats, Beanie Babies, Kitty Kitty Kittens, Yum Yums, Rose Petal Place, Wrinkles, Popples, Large My Pet Monster and Pooch Patrol.

Offline Bren41882

« Reply #3 on: Monday 03 May 2010, 12:05 am »
"Death does not stop true love, all it can do is delay it for awhile."-Westley in The Princess Bride

Offline pikapal

« Reply #4 on: Monday 03 May 2010, 02:31 am »
I remember those my cousin had one back in the 80s. I remember they also sold those through the Oriental Trading Co. catalog.

Offline Rider of the storm

« Reply #5 on: Monday 03 May 2010, 05:30 pm »
I remember having one of these I wish I could have kept it too it was such a cute coin bank.  :D

Offline catlover51

« Reply #6 on: Monday 03 May 2010, 08:04 pm »
I have some similiar to those in the pictures that are Josef Originals. I thought they were older than the 80s because I got them from my mother.
I have a white bunny and brown bunny bank, a raccon, white and black dog, whale bank, pink rabbit, elephant bank and more.

Offline Rider of the storm

« Reply #7 on: Tuesday 04 May 2010, 01:31 am »
Do you have any pictures of them ?

Offline catlover51

« Reply #8 on: Tuesday 04 May 2010, 03:51 am »
I have added a new topic to the "Your collections" page titled "RDB Collection". I will put notices of updates on the "Your collections" page but here is a shortcut http://www.flickr.com/photos/49855104@N08/sets/72157623971655742/
The others are in a box somewhere - when I get the time to find them I will post. Hope this helps.

Offline garagesailor

• The Pink Box Project
« Reply #9 on: Monday 20 January 2014, 04:22 am »
I had one of the brown rabbit banks. For some reason I keep thinking it was from Avon, though I can't find any proof on that. It just seems like I had a lot of stuff from Avon as a kid.
Check out my Barbie ID Website!
http://www.pinkboxproject.com