Powder Monki ~ Retro Badges & Magnets

Author Topic: Need some doll ID help...  (Read 6631 times)

Offline MsTwilight

Need some doll ID help...
« on: Monday 28 March 2016, 07:15 pm »
I could use some help on these dolls...

(1) This looks like a newer Barbie Fairytopia doll. Marked Mattel and smaller than a Barbie...

(2) Here is a Barbie sized doll marked "Made in China" on the back of her head. On her lower back is a gold oval sticker that also says "Made in China". She seems very nicely made if she is a knockoff of some kind.

(3) I have 2 for these small "black dot eye" doll. One has faded light pink hair and possible limbs. She is marked "Hong Kong" on the back of her head. (4) Has a large head and small body with limbs that do not move.  She is also marked "Hong Kong" on the back of her head.

(5) This doll reminds me of a Lady LovelyLocks fakie. She is marked "made in China" on her back. He dress also has a Made in China tag.

Any help is appreciated! Thanks!

Offline auntiekara80

Re: Need some doll ID help...
« Reply #1 on: Monday 23 January 2017, 01:52 am »
number one is definately from the barbie fairytopia line. they had a smaller set of fairy companions to go with the dolls that came in pink purple and blue I think, and she is the pink one however I can't remember her name or anything else.

Offline robinharper

• Kitty Care and Puppy Care from Hornby
« Reply #2 on: Monday 23 January 2017, 03:49 pm »
The last one makes me think of Lady Lovelocks right away ...  Maybe a fakie inspired upon this serie?
Come visit my site about Kitty Care and Puppy Care from Hornby: http://kitty-care.webnode.nl/

Come and take a look on my site dedicated to toys of the eighties, mostly in kitty cat form: http://toys-of-the-eighties.webnode.nl/index/

Offline milkypuppy

• Tinkerbell's Toybox: A Tinkerbell Cosmetic Blog
« Reply #3 on: Thursday 26 January 2017, 01:46 am »
I'm pretty sure the doll in #2 is a "Dollar Store" doll. I think I had a similar one in a large Easter dress. If it's not identified by the time I go back to my parent's house. I'll try to remember to take a picture of mine.
Tinkerbell's Toybox: A Tinkerbell Cosmetic Blog

Offline wingsinmoonlight

• Yesterday's Child on Ebay
« Reply #4 on: Tuesday 31 January 2017, 07:24 pm »
I have one like the lovely locks fakie that is marked Creata Dolls. Looks like it could be flower princess line?

Offline LaraB

« Reply #5 on: Tuesday 31 January 2017, 10:21 pm »
She could be Moon Dreamers...
« Last Edit: Wednesday 01 February 2017, 12:07 am by LaraB »

Offline minamarie

« Reply #6 on: Monday 13 March 2017, 11:40 am »
the fashion doll is the russian barbie, also known as Gloria or "Betty Teen" and one more name that was used in..spain? They were made by "Tong"

Offline evoliffer

« Reply #7 on: Tuesday 21 March 2017, 11:58 pm »
Interestingly, I just found your post after buying a fakie Lady Lovely Locks fashion set. I was wondering if the dolls are out there and I think yours is one on the back of the package! Here are photos of the package. Maybe she is Flora or Vista ~ she has a star or flower on her cheek? The clothing in the package had similar flower trim. Would you be interested in selling her?
« Last Edit: Wednesday 22 March 2017, 12:03 am by evoliffer »

anything