Powder Monki ~ Retro Badges & Magnets

Author Topic: Looking for manufacturer/name of a vintage plush with a security blanket.  (Read 4264 times)

Offline Kittyket

I ran across this beauty on a tumblr page and I spent about a day and a half trying to sleuth out who made it or what it's called. It seems to be very similar to Need A Littles by Linda Novick, but it's not part of the collection according to this site. It has a security blanket with it, (I don't think it came with the included pacifier but it may have come with -A-pacifier, I'm not sure) and it also seems to have a romper style flap on the bum like the Need A Littles. Pardon the oddness of the pictures, it was being unstuffed to clean the fabric of the plush, and these were all the pictures I could find of the toy. If anyone has any information please let me know!

This bottom picture is a picture from the underside of the plush, showing what might be a bum flap akin to the Need A Littles.

Offline minamarie

Re: Looking for manufacturer/name of a vintage plush with a security blanket.
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday 17 January 2017, 10:41 am »
http://www.ebay.de/itm/like/262785503720?clk_rvr_id=1154783141586&vectorid=229487&item=262785503720&rmvSB=true maybe made from this linda novick pattern but made to look like a need a little? Moms were hell lotta crafty back then... Or a need-a-littles prototype? Or really rare that was only sold in...? there isnt TOO much known about the line..

anything
anything