Powder Monki ~ Retro Badges & Magnets

Author Topic: [ID: Bonnie by Silverlit] 90s plastic girl with matching puppy, holes under feet  (Read 4452 times)

Offline sparrow

Hello! Here's my first time posting. I was going to post a while ago but never got around to it and it's just as well as I actually found more of these toys when clearing out my father's attic.

Anyway, me and my sis had these toys as kids in the 90s. The figures are small, sort of 1:17 maybe? Fits in your hand easily, playmobil-ish size.

Most of the girls had the one-bent arm an one straight arm, and they came with these puppies that matched their outfits.

My friend saw these when she was visiting me and she also had them. she said they came with like scooters/bikes of some sort that you could put them on and I think the dog was to be placed on back?

(they had holes underneath for placement)

I faintly remember the ones with only straight arms could sort of "hold on" to something, but I can't remember much.

Does anyone know the names of these?

I believe I might be missing a pup and I think we had double (hence the double pups) since  we were two girls, haha, but it was ages ago so things go missing.

« Last Edit: Saturday 10 June 2017, 06:38 pm by sparrow »

Offline Bren41882

Re: 90s plastic girl with matching puppy, holes under feet. (with pics)
« Reply #1 on: Thursday 08 June 2017, 08:20 pm »
Hi Sparrow welcome to the forum. Those dolls are Bonnie from Silverlit toys here's a previous thread about them:

http://ghostofthedoll.co.uk/Forum/index.php?topic=4528.0

"Death does not stop true love, all it can do is delay it for awhile."-Westley in The Princess Bride

Offline sparrow

Re: 90s plastic girl with matching puppy, holes under feet. (with pics)
« Reply #2 on: Saturday 10 June 2017, 06:36 pm »
Ohhhhh, thanks!! My friend probably had one with the car, I had the ones with the stop sign/coloured sign.

Darnit, I actually had the scateboard in my hand but I tossed it away while clearing my dad's attic!! Nooo!
But ah well, haha. If I were to gripe about every toy I'd lost, I wouldn't get much done, lol.

Thanks for the ID!

anything