Powder Monki ~ Retro Badges & Magnets

Author Topic: Similar to Polly Pocket.. desperate for help!  (Read 5184 times)

Offline TuesdayMiu

Similar to Polly Pocket.. desperate for help!
« on: Wednesday 19 July 2017, 11:58 pm »
We are SO in love with this little dolly. She means the world to us! She even has a little sleeping bag ????(Didn't come with her). We have searched high and low for this little cutie but always come up short and frustrated. She has no markings. Our biggest fear is that she is some off-brand type that no one knows about. PLEASE help!      

[Fixed it for you - zuse]
« Last Edit: Thursday 20 July 2017, 12:22 am by zuse »

Offline zuse

• Zuse's Vintage Littlest Pet Shop Guide
Re: Similar to Polly Pocket.. desperate for help!
« Reply #1 on: Thursday 20 July 2017, 12:24 am »
I thought that she might be part of the Oh Jenny doll sets but I don't think the face is right. Definitely not Polly Pocket. :) Is there any writing underneath her feet?
Check out my Vintage Littlest Pet Shop Guide!

Hey, check out Bing Rewards. I've earned several $5 Amazon gift cards using it. :)

Offline TuesdayMiu

« Reply #2 on: Thursday 20 July 2017, 12:41 am »
I thought that she might be part of the Oh Jenny doll sets but I don't think the face is right. Definitely not Polly Pocket. :) Is there any writing underneath her feet?
oh my GOD. I'm literally crying! You found her!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe this!! How can I ever thank you?? We found her on a basket in an old OBX rental house in 2013. We have been looking for her ever since!!!! You have completely made my entire life!

Offline zuse

• Zuse's Vintage Littlest Pet Shop Guide
« Reply #3 on: Thursday 20 July 2017, 01:51 am »
Are you sure? Did you find another picture of her somewhere? I'm still not sure that the pose/eyes are correct? The dolls I mentioned are also called Oh Penny. By Matchbox. Or Bluebird. :)
« Last Edit: Thursday 20 July 2017, 01:55 am by zuse »
Check out my Vintage Littlest Pet Shop Guide!

Hey, check out Bing Rewards. I've earned several $5 Amazon gift cards using it. :)

Offline LaraB

« Reply #4 on: Thursday 20 July 2017, 02:46 am »
Yes she is from Oh Jenny or Oh penny....I've found this link, hopefully it works: