Powder Monki ~ Retro Badges & Magnets

Author Topic: Tamagotchi knock off maybe  (Read 5543 times)

Offline sammigurl

Tamagotchi knock off maybe
« on: Sunday 30 July 2017, 07:31 am »
Unfortunately I don't have a picture. I had two handheld pets like a tamagotchi or gigs pet. It kind of folded open I think. One had a golden retriever on the to and the other had two kittens playing in a basket. When you lifted the top it had a game you could play where you took care of the animals. I know I'm not explaining this good. I'm guessing it came out around the same time as the tamagotchi/giga/nano pet craze. I do remember that I received the kitten one for Christmas one year. I'm not sure if maybe they were knock offs. Any help would be appreciated.

Offline zuse

• Zuse's Vintage Littlest Pet Shop Guide
Re: Tamagotchi knock off maybe
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday 01 August 2017, 01:25 am »
Were they possibly VR Creatures by MGA Entertainment (1997)?

« Last Edit: Tuesday 01 August 2017, 01:30 am by zuse »
Check out my Vintage Littlest Pet Shop Guide!

Hey, check out Bing Rewards. I've earned several $5 Amazon gift cards using it. :)

Offline sammigurl

« Reply #2 on: Wednesday 02 August 2017, 02:35 am »
Wow these could have been it. I seem to remember them looking different but the way they are set up is the same. Thanks for your help.

Offline robinharper

• Kitty Care and Puppy Care from Hornby
« Reply #3 on: Thursday 10 August 2017, 02:39 pm »
How cute!  ;D
Come visit my site about Kitty Care and Puppy Care from Hornby: http://kitty-care.webnode.nl/

Come and take a look on my site dedicated to toys of the eighties, mostly in kitty cat form: http://toys-of-the-eighties.webnode.nl/index/

Offline 90sfairy

« Reply #4 on: Sunday 24 December 2017, 08:37 am »
Wow! I swear I had one of those!! But remember it breaking really fast and I took care of it.

anything