Powder Monki ~ Retro Badges & Magnets

Author Topic: Want List!  (Read 22140 times)

Offline WordFuzion

• Inner Child Eternal
Want List!
« on: Sunday 16 May 2010, 02:05 am »
Hi! I thought I'd throw my Want List out there since it's garage sale season. :)

- SWEETIE PUPS (This is the collection I'm going to focus on at the moment)

- Fluppy Dogs

- Wrinkles

- Pooch Patrol

- Alley Katz

- Pound Puppies/Pound Purries

- Popples

- Kitty Kitty Kittens

- Rose Petal Place (dolls)

- Rainbow Brite (dolls and plush)

- Strawberry Shortcake (dolls and pets)

- 80/90's Play Line Barbie

- Beanie Babies (looking to buy in lots, I can get them for $1 at local Goodwill. Or will trade Beanie for Beanie)

- Yum Yums

- Care Bear Cousin Braveheart Lion

Yeah, so basically what it says in my siggie, lol.  :P
<3 Mare

Looking for: SWEETIE PUPS!!!! CBC Brave Heart Lion, Strawberry Shortcake, Rainbow Brite, Fluppy Dogs, 80's/90's Playline Barbie, Pound Puppies, Alley Kats, Beanie Babies, Kitty Kitty Kittens, Yum Yums, Rose Petal Place, Wrinkles, Popples, Large My Pet Monster and Pooch Patrol.

Offline EricaVee

Re: Want List!
« Reply #1 on: Sunday 16 May 2010, 04:13 am »
Any specific Barbies, and do you only collect MIB?
Wish List!
-Any Merwees (CAP Toys)
-Lady Lovely Locks Seek & Peek board game
-Used/nude Fashionista Ken

vanillascoop

« Reply #2 on: Sunday 16 May 2010, 11:03 am »

Offline slashhley

« Reply #3 on: Sunday 16 May 2010, 05:27 pm »
Puzzle Popple For Sale

email aglaspell713@hotmail.com

Offline WordFuzion

• Inner Child Eternal
« Reply #4 on: Monday 17 May 2010, 12:28 am »
Erica Vee - I do have a list of dolls I want to replace from my childhood, but I'm interested in seeing what else is out there. I keep seeing new Barbies from that era every day! And no, I'm not a strictly MIB collector. In fact, MIBs are only nice so the doll is complete and minty when I unbox her. :P *ducks tomatoes*

Vanillascoop - PMing you...about the Kitty Kitty Kitten and Asian CPK :P

Slashley - Emailed you about Puzzle

<3 Mare

<3 Mare

Looking for: SWEETIE PUPS!!!! CBC Brave Heart Lion, Strawberry Shortcake, Rainbow Brite, Fluppy Dogs, 80's/90's Playline Barbie, Pound Puppies, Alley Kats, Beanie Babies, Kitty Kitty Kittens, Yum Yums, Rose Petal Place, Wrinkles, Popples, Large My Pet Monster and Pooch Patrol.

Offline EdenEye

« Reply #5 on: Monday 17 May 2010, 02:42 am »
*GASP* The thought of unwrapping always drives me crazy. I know I want to touch everything inside the box, but I don't
play" with anything. And then I can never display it as nicely as it was in box. Right now I am trying to fight the urge to open a 90's package of Puppy in my Pocket. Mostly because it is a mystery packet, you don't know whats inside and it drives me crazy!

Offline EmBee

« Reply #6 on: Monday 17 May 2010, 03:19 am »
@EdenEye
Oh my gosh I don't know how I'd handle the mystery!!!  LOL!  But honestly there is like nothing from my childhood that I never opened.  I don't regret it one bit, I enjoyed everything (just should have kept the cards and boxes, lol!).  But getting new toys when you're older puts a slightly different perspective on it.  

The only thing I don't know if I can bear to open is my Starbrite Sparkles!!  ;ooo;  I know she's meant to be played with, but she looks so perfect it's like I'm afraid to touch her!!  xD

If you manage to open the toys very delicately, I don't think you'll have any regrets.  ^^  Good luck!  :D
-Em
;)

Offline EdenEye

« Reply #7 on: Monday 17 May 2010, 05:02 am »
well i've been thinking about it and really, how much would 1 little package of Puppy in my Pocket be worth to sell? maximum $10. I think the desire I have to see what's inside is much greater and I can always keep the package so that I never forget it. :) Maybe I will scan it and post it. Is there a picture of all 24 original puppy in my pocket somewhere on the net? I know I remember having a husky with 2 different colored eyes.

Offline EmBee

« Reply #8 on: Monday 17 May 2010, 05:07 am »
I looked and vintage Puppy in my Pockets in good condition with a card are going for seven.  So maybe 15-20 dollars?  :)

Yaaay!  I can't find any good resources for PimP anywhere actually.  ._.  :(

-Em
;)

Offline mouse

« Reply #9 on: Monday 17 May 2010, 10:32 am »
I think 15-20 is a massive estimate - the vintage PIMP aren't really that popular. Were you doing a price-check on ebay.com or ebay.co.uk?

vanillascoop

« Reply #10 on: Monday 17 May 2010, 11:26 am »
I can't find any good resources for PimP anywhere actually.  ._.  :(

http://vintage.talviuni.com/index.html

assuming you were talking about the original toys.

Offline EmBee

« Reply #11 on: Monday 17 May 2010, 06:47 pm »
@mouse

Oh really?  No, I thought they were just from experience.  Sorry!  :)

-Em
;)

Offline EdenEye

« Reply #12 on: Monday 17 May 2010, 07:42 pm »
Maybe these will interest you.

Offline mouse

« Reply #13 on: Tuesday 18 May 2010, 04:08 am »
@mouse

Oh really?  No, I thought they were just from experience.  Sorry!  :)

-Em

You don't have to say sorry! I was just commenting - you were just commenting. No harm no foul! On ebay.com they might go for more but quite frequently I scour the ebay.co.uk to see if any vintage littlest pet shop had been mixed in with vintage PimP lots and they dont' seem to go for that much.

Offline EmBee

« Reply #14 on: Tuesday 18 May 2010, 04:38 am »
@mouse
Well thank you!  Ooh I see what you're saying about eBay co.uk and .com.  I find it very interesting that they have an eBay for UK, USA, and AUS.  That may sound a little naive of me?  I guess to order from co.uk as a .com member you'd have to sign up for a co.uk account?

I guess it's actually a good thing that toys aren't usually priced too high these days.  I personally find it pretty funny that common pink boxed Barbies, for example, sell for about what they did brand new.  XD

:)
-Em
;)

anything