Powder Monki ~ Retro Badges & Magnets

Author Topic: Are these Sweetie Kitties?  (Read 8181 times)

Offline alicewonder

Are these Sweetie Kitties?
« on: Saturday 22 May 2010, 07:32 pm »
I found this listing as a barbie kitty listing but I think they might be Sweetie Kitties or did they use the same mold for barbie pets at some point. I'm posting this cause I thought it was interesting that the one kitty was on wheels that is if they are sweetie kitties.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Three-1990s-Barbie-Pet-Kitty-Cat-Pets-Unplayed-/310220441450?cmd=ViewItem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item483a94476a

Offline WordFuzion

• Inner Child Eternal
Re: Are these Sweetie Kitties?
« Reply #1 on: Saturday 22 May 2010, 11:28 pm »
Um, the one with wheels and the one behind to the right is not. The one on the left I don't think it is, but you might want to hear from more of an expert on the line.  :)
<3 Mare

Looking for: SWEETIE PUPS!!!! CBC Brave Heart Lion, Strawberry Shortcake, Rainbow Brite, Fluppy Dogs, 80's/90's Playline Barbie, Pound Puppies, Alley Kats, Beanie Babies, Kitty Kitty Kittens, Yum Yums, Rose Petal Place, Wrinkles, Popples, Large My Pet Monster and Pooch Patrol.

Offline zap18

« Reply #2 on: Wednesday 26 May 2010, 04:24 am »
Those are all Barbie cats :)

Offline WordFuzion

• Inner Child Eternal
« Reply #3 on: Wednesday 26 May 2010, 10:22 pm »
Hey Zap, if you're good with Sweetie Kitties, I swear I had one when I was a kid that was white with just black markings on the side of the face. I'm hoping I still have her, but I haven't gotten that far back into the closet of all my childhood toys yet to find out! She looks just like the calico on the ID page on this site but with no red. I'm very curious about this! :)
<3 Mare

Looking for: SWEETIE PUPS!!!! CBC Brave Heart Lion, Strawberry Shortcake, Rainbow Brite, Fluppy Dogs, 80's/90's Playline Barbie, Pound Puppies, Alley Kats, Beanie Babies, Kitty Kitty Kittens, Yum Yums, Rose Petal Place, Wrinkles, Popples, Large My Pet Monster and Pooch Patrol.

anything