Powder Monki ~ Retro Badges & Magnets

Author Topic: Vintage Chipettes Collectibles  (Read 3430 times)

Offline ReubenWalters

Vintage Chipettes Collectibles
« on: Thursday 03 December 2020, 03:14 am »
Hello Everyone,

I'm a major fan and collector of memorabilia related to the 80s-90s version of the Chipettes.  At present, I am looking for the following vintage items:

Brittany 1985 Ideal Doll
Brittany Rag Doll
Fair Brittany Poseable Figurine (Both variants, brown and pink nose)
Bandstand Brittany Wind-Up Toy
The Chipettes Picnic Buggy
The Chipettes Sticker Sheets (Del Monte, etc.)
Brittany Snowdome
Brittany Paint N' Play Figurine
Brittany PVC Figures (various)
Chipmunks coloring, paint-with-water, and stickers books

I am also interested in vintage clothes, sheets, and other memorabilia related to the franchise, so long as Brittany is pictured on it.

If anyone has any of these items to sell or trade, please let me know.  In addition to being willing to pay a good price, I also have the 1985 Jeanette and Eleanor dolls in the box, as well as the Alvin softdoll in the box, the Eleanor and Jeanette rag dolls in the box, and PVC figures of all of the Chipmunks and Chipettes - some mint on card others loose - from various incarnations, including the hard to find Spanish figures. 

I won't trade any of my Brittany stuff, but I will trade other Chipmunks/Chipettes *for* Brittany stuff on the above-mentioned list.

Holla atcha boy!  Cheers!  :)
« Last Edit: Thursday 03 December 2020, 03:15 am by ReubenWalters »

Offline ReubenWalters

Re: Vintage Chipettes Collectibles
« Reply #1 on: Monday 03 May 2021, 04:43 am »
Hello Everyone,

I have LOADS of Chipmunks items to trade for Brittany stuff, which I'm currently posting on my Twitter account @reubenwalters6,  Come get 'em while they're hot!

anything