Powder Monki ~ Retro Badges & Magnets

Author Topic: [Video Request] I Need to get a couple ads for My Little Angel dolls  (Read 4681 times)

Offline Animedude5555

[Video Request] I Need to get a couple ads for My Little Angel dolls
« on: Wednesday 09 October 2019, 11:51 am »
I need to find these ads without the Retrojunk logo. This means that the video will have originally been uploaded to Youtube, Dailymotion, Metacafe, or any other video hosting site that doesn't insert a watermark/logo on the video. This video for example https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Sn_RHYiBE8 is not acceptable to me. I'm trying to archive ads for discontinued/rare toys that I remember seeing as a child on TV. There may be no other copy available other than the Retrojunk one, in which case, if you are reading this post, please try to fulfill my request by looking through your VHS tape collection, and watching them until you find (or don't find) the commercials I need. Then use proper video digitizing equipment to capture it. That is, use a VHS tape player with composite (or better yet s-video) output, a video-capture card with composite (or better yet s-video) input, and decent capture software to work with your capture card. DO NOT play the tape to your TV and then use a camcorder to record your TV screen. Even if your camcorder is on a tripod and pointed really well at the screen, it's still easy to tell that it's been camcorded, rather than correctly digitized.

Ok, now that that is out of the way, here are the 2 ads I need.

1) The original My Little Angel commercial.

2) The cherub My Little Anger commercial. (I think it might be called My Little Cherub or something, but I'm not sure)

anything