Powder Monki ~ Retro Badges & Magnets

Author Topic: Snoozie Pet ~ Dream Garden  (Read 9368 times)

Offline Ghost Of The Doll

• Administrator
    • Powder Monki
Snoozie Pet ~ Dream Garden
« on: Friday 12 March 2010, 07:23 pm »
Alyssa emailed me four toy descriptions, two of which have now been identified:

"Hello, I am looking for a few things from the early to mid 90's. Any ideas on any of these?"
Thank you! Alyssa

1. "I used to have a stuffed bunny rabbit. I believe that it was coloured and it lied on its right side sleeping. It used a carrot as a pillow and I believe that it also snored. "

2. "I used to have this little toy. It was a flower pot with a peach tree growing out of the top. Inside were little leaf hammocks and bottles and a little high chair attached for the little babies that lived inside. I think you had to push the sign down that was on the top of the soil in the pot in order to open it up."

Rhymer emailed me to add:

"You push down the sign to open the playset. Inside are four small babies, about an inch tall and a small mouse who served as a babysitter and was wearing a dress and an apron. The whole thing was peach scented (everything that came out of that line was scented). At the very top of the peach tree there was a peach that could be taken off and attached to a necklace for the little girl to stick the babies inside so she could carry them around. There was also a small pitcher that when filled with water and attached to a certain branch, created a small waterfall."

UPDATES!!!
1. Thanks to Rhymer who ID-ed this toy as a Snoozie Pet, and adds there were also dogs with bone pillows and cats with fish.
2. Thanks to Rhymer who ID-ed this toy as a Dream Garden set produced by Trendmasters around 1995.

If you have any images of either set please email me!
Buy retro PIN BADGES and FRIDGE MAGNETS on Powder Monki!

anything
anything