Powder Monki ~ Retro Badges & Magnets

Author Topic: Small Baby Dolls inside of Objects  (Read 4301 times)

Offline littlelaughie

Small Baby Dolls inside of Objects
« on: Sunday 25 December 2011, 08:07 pm »
Hi, I'm looking for help identifying small plastic baby dolls from the early 90's (1992 - 1994). I have NO idea who made them, or how long they had been out. I believe they were new to the 90's because my older 80's sisters never played with them or had any.

They were small plastic babies, about 2" - 4" that came, one to a package, inside of objects. Example, the last one I kept was inside of a plastic baby bottle with "spilled milk" on the bottom (a plastic puddle). You opened the baby bottle top and inside was the little baby. I think there was another one inside of an apple, too. They came out with a set for Christmas in 1995 or 1996 that was an amusement park. Each ride had plastic babies inside of it; there were about three or four rides. The whole set was $49.99, if that's of any help. They sold it at Toys R Us and KB Toys.

I've looked at identified toys and some come very close, but I can't find an exact match. Thanks!

Offline kiddy2468

Re: Small Baby Dolls inside of Objects
« Reply #1 on: Sunday 25 December 2011, 08:26 pm »

Offline Ianua

« Reply #2 on: Thursday 29 December 2011, 01:37 pm »
I agree it sounds like Mimi and the googoos

Offline mouse

« Reply #3 on: Friday 30 December 2011, 12:31 am »
No mimi and the googoos came in an apple but other than that it sounds like them

anything
anything