Powder Monki ~ Retro Badges & Magnets

Author Topic: Princess Gwenevere And The Jewel Riders + Merwees  (Read 21257 times)

Offline icey6969

Princess Gwenevere And The Jewel Riders + Merwees
« on: Saturday 17 April 2010, 04:06 am »
These 2 Toys Were My Favorite Of All Time As A Child. Would Love To See A Page On Them. I Still Remember My Favorite Girl Was Tamara (Pink Hair/Aqua Green Clothes) There Seems To Be No Trace Of Tamaras Zebra Horse Anywhere On The Internet (She Got Her Zebra Horse During The Second Season I Think)

*EDIT*
My Mistake. I Had Fallon's Zebra Horse
*EDIT*
« Last Edit: Sunday 09 May 2010, 06:55 pm by Ghost Of The Doll »

Offline BattySparkles

Re: Merwees & Princess Gwenevere And The Jewel Riders
« Reply #1 on: Saturday 17 April 2010, 12:22 pm »
You are such a copycat! Those are both some of my favorites! :p
Tamara is my favorite too! I love that she didn't have a horse like the other two, but had small animals instead. Between my cousin and I we had all of the Jewel Riders dolls minus the horses and Sun Power Gwenevere. We always wanted her SO bad and all we ever got to see was the tiny picture of her on the back of the card. I found her years later when we were grown out of playing with toys at a thrift store. I gave her to my cousin's daughters and I think she is now gone forever. T-T  I don't think they ever made the zebra, I however have a Tamara's cat that is a different version than what came with the doll, so maybe the zebra was made. I really want to find out where the cat came from. I also saw a small figure of Gwenevere on ebay that I'd never seen before. So I guess if there is more info out there I would like to see a page added here as well.

There is a Princess Gwenevere guide here if you are interested:  http://darah.com/collection/jewelriders/toyguide.asp

I think we don't have a Merwees guide yet because there isn't enough info/pics of them.

Offline BattySparkles

« Reply #2 on: Saturday 17 April 2010, 12:52 pm »
ohmygash! Zappy was the one selling the lot with the smaller figure! Zappy! If you read this, will you sell to me just the small Princess Gwenevere figure?
<3

Offline zap18

« Reply #3 on: Saturday 17 April 2010, 06:36 pm »
No problem ;)  I believe she came from a fast food restaurant (I need to check which one).  I also have a different cat Batty, and I can't tell where it came from (I have two of it, if somebody else is looking).  I suppose they could have both come from the fast food restaurant, but there was some reason I had for doubting that- I think I saw the full set on ebay once and the cat wasn't in it.  Very mysterious :P

Oh, and if anybody else is looking for gwenevere dolls, obviously that lot didn't sell :P  I was surprised- plenty of watchers, but just one of those things.  I'll relist if there aren't any takers :)

Offline icey6969

« Reply #4 on: Saturday 17 April 2010, 07:11 pm »
OO OO OO How Much. I Saw The $150 Dollar One That Had All 3 Of The Dolls From My Favorite Set (Not The Armor One). Im Also Looking For The Sun Power Gwenevere (Wish They Made A Tamara One Or More Jewel Rider Characters)

Offline zap18

« Reply #5 on: Monday 19 April 2010, 01:21 am »

Here are my Gwenevere sales items of the moment :)  I already have to break up the lot so Batty can get her figure, so if anybody else wants to grab something, lemme know!
« Last Edit: Thursday 01 September 2011, 07:22 pm by Ghost Of The Doll »

Offline EmBee

« Reply #6 on: Monday 19 April 2010, 08:51 am »
I had the original Tamara, I loved her!

Sorry for the poor quality.  I have no information.

-Em
;)

Offline BattySparkles

« Reply #7 on: Monday 19 April 2010, 11:39 am »
Thanks Em! You don't even know where the images came from? I wonder if that is the entire set.. Seems odd if it is. That looks like the cat I have. ^-^ It's fun because the cat and owl look like they'd be a good size to play along with the line of dolls.

Offline EmBee

« Reply #8 on: Monday 19 April 2010, 11:13 pm »
I got them off of eBay back in 2007, somehow only the thumbnail saved (as you can see).  :'(

-Em
;)

Offline zap18

« Reply #9 on: Tuesday 20 April 2010, 01:33 am »
Woo hoo!  That's the other cat I have, alright.  I might have extras of the owl as well- I can check if needed.  I guess that other fast food set I saw was not so very complete, eh?

I think I still need that horse! 

... the hunt is on.

Offline BattySparkles

« Reply #10 on: Tuesday 20 April 2010, 05:51 am »
ooh! I think I'd like the owl if you do have an extra!

Offline BattySparkles

Offline Wildshadow

Re: Princess Gwenevere And The Jewel Riders + Merwees
« Reply #12 on: Tuesday 01 June 2010, 05:26 pm »
Yes, I do belive that is the whole set, that's all that is on the paper inside the package. I have all four of them and some extras, two of wich are still MIP = D

The only toy I'm missing is the sun power one. I thought she looked stupid at the time I got the rest at KB...way to go me ^^""

I even have a binder. I almost had the sleeping bag a long time ago, but the seller told me her kid wanted her to keep it D = And in the third Home Alone, at the end, they had a Princess Gwenevere kiddie pool X D

Offline Rider of the storm

« Reply #13 on: Wednesday 02 June 2010, 01:06 am »
I have seen that horse before at the flea market for the last two years but they want 4 dollars for it , and it does not  have any accessories with it . I just bought it I was on her dollar table and I grabbed it.
« Last Edit: Monday 27 September 2010, 12:50 am by Rider of the storm »

Offline BattySparkles

« Reply #14 on: Wednesday 02 June 2010, 03:32 am »
ooh a binder sounds neat. I'd like to see it if you upload pics, and I'd like to see the rest of your collection as well. I had most of the dolls from KB. Wasn't really into the horses though.