Powder Monki ~ Retro Badges & Magnets

Author Topic: StarCastles (Trendmasters)  (Read 82382 times)

Offline BattySparkles

Re: StarCastles (Trendmasters)
« Reply #75 on: Thursday 05 May 2011, 03:36 am »
Man! It seems like StarCastles are infinite! But those new back of the card pictures should help some with the guide page!

Offline Luvlee

« Reply #76 on: Monday 25 July 2011, 02:25 pm »
My Under the Sea locket came with a dark blue Seahorse but the rest of the set was pastel. I *just* found that seahorse really really recently. I'll try to find it again. Just letting you know that the variant darker tones don't necessarily come in coordinating sets. When I say "came with" I mean the package I painstakingly selected from KMART. I was wearing the locket before I got home(literally a 30 second drive)

As soon as I saw Starcastles I was like, "Polly who?" lol

Offline castleofthemist

« Reply #77 on: Tuesday 09 August 2011, 11:48 pm »
I am excited to find this page.  I started collecting Starcastles in 1999, shortly before they were discontinued by Trendmasters, and I continued collecting through the time periods when Trendmasters was acquired by Jakks Pacific, then Jakks Pacific tried to revive the line, only to discontinue it again.  Back then, I tried to get a Starcastles fan club going, but I never was able to find too many other collectors.  I have a lot of knowledge and information about the line, including a 1997 Trendmasters product book and other stuff.  I even have two of the four Starcastles "Flyers," which were like winged birds that went with the set.  I will post pictures when I can, but for now I just wanted to say hi to everyone.

Offline mouse

« Reply #78 on: Wednesday 10 August 2011, 01:31 am »
I am excited to find this page.  I started collecting Starcastles in 1999, shortly before they were discontinued by Trendmasters, and I continued collecting through the time periods when Trendmasters was acquired by Jakks Pacific, then Jakks Pacific tried to revive the line, only to discontinue it again.  Back then, I tried to get a Starcastles fan club going, but I never was able to find too many other collectors.  I have a lot of knowledge and information about the line, including a 1997 Trendmasters product book and other stuff.  I even have two of the four Starcastles "Flyers," which were like winged birds that went with the set.  I will post pictures when I can, but for now I just wanted to say hi to everyone.

Awesome! Can't wait to see your info :)

Offline zuse

• Zuse's Vintage Littlest Pet Shop Guide
« Reply #79 on: Friday 12 August 2011, 07:31 am »

Awesome! Can't wait to see your info :)

Ditto!
Check out my Vintage Littlest Pet Shop Guide!

Hey, check out Bing Rewards. I've earned several $5 Amazon gift cards using it. :)

Offline Luvlee

« Reply #80 on: Saturday 13 August 2011, 06:13 am »
I really want to see these catalogue pictures*!*  It may help me sort out what parts go with each castle I have.

I have the Celestial Collection very near complete with boxes. I'll be posting very detailed pictures of them and the rest of my Starcastle collection to my photobucket very soon.

*!*Stay tuned, Starcastle fans*!*

Offline Luvlee

« Reply #81 on: Tuesday 16 August 2011, 07:08 pm »
This is part of the Celestial Collection.

I'm in touch with someone about getting the parts I'm missing from the Moonlight Castle, but I've got it in the box with it's stickers too. All that's pictured of Moonlight Castle right now is the castle image from the box. Do you have my missing part?? PM me ;D

I've got another castle(a pink By The Sea) up in my photobucket, but haven't completed the titling and descriptions yet.

I have 3 castles and all my misc accessories photographed annd 5 complete, semi complete( I think ) to photograph still.

Are these good pictures? Critique the pink By the Sea pics, please. I'm trying to be as thorough with the description as possible, because without the box there highlighting what every special secret each different castle holds you're kinda like, "um, is that supposed to??...am I gonna break this if I?" I'm really glad I've got 3 in the box. It's almost terrifying to touch these delicate things of beauty.

Offline EmBee

« Reply #82 on: Sunday 28 August 2011, 01:10 pm »
Wow, Luvlee, your StarCastles are very pretty.  I've never seen the Sunbeam one much less MIB but I'm sold.  Thanks so much for sharing!

-Em
;)

Offline amu7

« Reply #83 on: Thursday 08 September 2011, 02:19 am »
« Last Edit: Friday 09 September 2011, 10:28 pm by Ghost Of The Doll »

Offline amu7

« Reply #84 on: Thursday 08 September 2011, 02:31 am »
Hi Em,
I thought I would mention that my first auction (mentioned in my post of a moment ago) is actually for a MIB Sunbeam StarCastle.  (The others are a Ferris Wheel StarCastle from the Carnival Collection, and a Beach StarCastle and a Neptune Bubble Castle).

Offline Mysstica

« Reply #85 on: Thursday 10 May 2012, 10:11 pm »
Obviously missing pieces, BUT I believe this is a miniature Cinderella castle. :D

Offline zuse

« Reply #86 on: Monday 16 July 2012, 01:16 am »

Hey, check out Bing Rewards. I've earned several $5 Amazon gift cards using it. :)

Offline zuse

« Reply #89 on: Sunday 18 November 2012, 08:39 pm »
Pictures of that set:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/130768021245

They did also make the I Dream of Jeannie playsets, but those aren't part of the StarCastles line. They released fashion dolls, the bottle playsets, and the smaller locket bottle playsets. (My sister has them all - she's a big fan of I Dream of Jeannie). :)

anything