Powder Monki ~ Retro Badges & Magnets

Author Topic: Non-Disney Animated Films  (Read 34482 times)

Offline Candice

Re: Non-Disney Animated Films
« Reply #30 on: Sunday 09 January 2011, 01:41 am »
Omg I LOVED the Care Bears II! I watched it over and over every day and drove my parents nuts with it haha! I watched All Dogs Go To Heaven and The Land Before Time sometimes but they weren't really on the same list as the Care Bears. I also loved An American Tail: Feivel Goes West, and The Jetsons Meet The Flintstones if that counts lol

Offline MissAliRae

« Reply #31 on: Wednesday 12 January 2011, 12:35 am »
A bunch of my favs are already listed here: FernGully, American Tail, Land Before Time, Brave Little Toaster, Balto, We're Back, Once Upon a Forest, and a few others

Some that I don't think were listed yet?
  • Pebble and the Penguin!
  • Totoro
  • Secret of the Seal
  • Seabert
  • Samson and Sally
  • Scamper the Penguin

Lots of S's lol. There's probably more but I can't remember them as of now!

Offline Fairy Dust

« Reply #32 on: Sunday 16 January 2011, 11:04 pm »
These are on the top of my non-Disney list:

*Hans Christian Andersen's The Little Mermaid (I wish I had it on dvd.  Only part that is boring is when they sing in the beginning other then that the movie is really great!)

*Anastasia

*Thumbelina

*Swan Princess (this is my #1 fav, I love the movie and the merchandise)

*Prince of Eygpt (this one just squeezed onto the top)

*The last unicorn (so awesome!)

Offline invaderhorizongreen

« Reply #33 on: Sunday 13 February 2011, 05:48 am »
i do remember an fairy tale collection by family home entertainment but i can't recall what ones they did

Offline hime

« Reply #34 on: Friday 11 March 2011, 11:09 pm »
I recewntly watched  the "dot" series.

Offline mouse

« Reply #35 on: Saturday 12 March 2011, 12:11 am »
I recewntly watched  the "dot" series.

You mean like Dot and the kangaroo? I used to watch them all the time when I was little. I need to get them on DVD to show my niece and nephew.

Offline hime

« Reply #36 on: Saturday 12 March 2011, 10:13 pm »
Yep that's what I'm talking about I've seen them all now thanks to our old friend ms youtube.

However the only ones I know of on dvd are kangaroo,koala and another one(I belive around the world)

Offline Fairytales14

« Reply #37 on: Monday 14 March 2011, 06:45 pm »
OMG i actually feel like im going to burst into tears. This just brings back so many childhood memories. The lyrics to Small One are imprinted in my mind forever. Aswell as Anastasia.
xx

Offline Cherry Chip

« Reply #38 on: Friday 15 April 2011, 01:33 am »
The Princess and the Goblin -- don't really remember all that much about this one, I just remember I liked it a lot.  I have to watch it again.

The Pagemaster  -- saw this with my dad and my best friend in the theater so it brings back fond memories.

Going to have to second Thumbelina, A Troll in Central Park, Fern Gully and The Prince of Egypt.  I'm sure there's more that I'm forgetting :)

Offline KrystalTips

« Reply #39 on: Sunday 17 April 2011, 11:38 pm »
Not sure who will remember this but I remember it being on tv and my mum taped it for me and my sisters and we watched it so much the tape snapped :( thank you youtube lol - The tender tales of cinderella penguin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEjiKO7E78c

and again dont know who will know this one but omg Peter No Tail. I LOVED IT!!!! not sure why looking at it now on youtube though lol think i was a weird child tbh lol.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qt0lzIqOsbY

This version of Heidi - i managed to get a copy of it on dvd from ebay....but it only played twice and died dammit
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIdaRtjfnUY&playnext=1&list=PLB3889A0849FFCD5C

oh flight of dragons wow what a movie and the memories that brings back is amazing!
WANTED:- Matchbox Carousel Horses, Tonka Keypers and Disney Wuzzles!

Offline Freeindeed

• Good Boy Toys
« Reply #40 on: Wednesday 20 April 2011, 12:41 pm »
A couple weeks ago I scored a DVD of Balto at Wal-Mart in with the Easter stuff for only $5! :) So go check your Wal-Marts, Balto fans!

I also love Secret of NIMH, Anastasia, The Last Unicorn, and Land Before Time. Probably others too, but I'm getting hungry and can't think straight right now. :)

Offline hime

« Reply #41 on: Monday 09 May 2011, 04:24 pm »
I'm currently watching a series based on "the wizard of oz" tht was narrated by Margeret kidder I've watched winderfull and marveles so far and I love them (Now I just need to see the last two)

Offline kiddy2468

« Reply #42 on: Friday 25 May 2012, 07:04 am »
The Secret of NIMH, An American Tail, The Land Before Time, All Dogs Go to Heaven, Rock-A-Doodle, An American Tail 2, A Troll in Central Park, We're Back a Dinosaur's Story, The Pagemaster, David Copperfield, Thumbelina, The Princess and the Goblin, The Pebble and the Penguin, Quest for Camelot, The Prince of Egypt, Spirit Stallion of the Cimarron.

Offline TheMinorityof1990

« Reply #43 on: Friday 25 May 2012, 08:22 am »
Anyone else here find it odd that I had two Balto dog figures, but have never seen the movies?

I loved things like the wild thornberrys, snailberry tales and pocket dragons. Dunno if they're disney, and I know they're not films, but still.

I had David Copperfield and it was one of my favorites. :) And Spirit, and land before time. I had so many of the movies recorded off the telly, and I could never get enough of them. Still looking for the first one on DVD so I can see it again.

Anyone here ever see a film called On Christmas Eve? I loved that movie so much, and growing up, me n my mum would watch it every year around christmas. It was our own little tradition. :)

Offline kiddy2468

« Reply #44 on: Saturday 26 May 2012, 03:35 am »
I'm surprised that nobody has mentioned Ferngully that movie is still a favorite for me even today.

anything
anything