Little Pretty :: Perfumed Pets
"These sweet colourful kitties and puppies are just made for little girls to love. Just right to cuddle and pamper, Little Pretty kitties and puppies make the world a nicer place to be."
produced by Mattel from 1989-91. They were a
series of kitties and puppies with plastic bodies
and long brushable hair. Each one also had a
different symbol (like My Little Pony). There
was also a few playsets produced.
Little Pretty kittens were made using the same mould as Lady Lovely Locks pets Sparkle Pretty, of which there were six produced. The obvious difference between them is that Sparkle Pretty pets did not have symbols.
Images on this page thanks to Lara & Jana and nhtpirate!
"Pretty flowers and citrus-scented pets who come in their own perfume bottles!"
There were six characters produced in the Polished Paws series, four kittens and two puppies, all scented. They each came in a large see-through plastic perfume bottle, which opened up in half. They also came with a hair ribbon and comb.
- Lila - purple with purple hair; dark purple lilac symbol
- Little Sweets - yellow with yellow hair; dark pink lollipop symbol
- Pinkums - pink with pink hair; red cherries symbol
- Snowy Fur - white with white hair; blue snowflake symbol
- Perfuma - blue with blue hair; yellow perfume bottle symbol
- Rosette - pink with dark pink hair; white flower symbol