I found a smattering of plush toys when the charity shops opened up again last month, including three vintage Teletubbies, a super soft Snoopy, Sesame Street, Care Bears, Ice Age and Street Fighter. I also found a vintage Where’s Wally? board game. All for resale, with links below.
I found three vintage Teletubbies complete with original tags.
Snoopy is SO soft! I’ll always buy Care Bears, no matter the generation. If were Grumpy, he’d be mine! I was rather taken with Buck’s face (from Ice Age), so grabbed him too.
- SNOOPY Plush 7″ Peanuts Beagle Dog (H&M 2017)
- CARE BEARS Share Bear 10″ Purple Plush (Whitehouse 2013)
- ICE AGE Buck Weasel 7″ Plush Beanie (Ty 2009)
I was rather happy to find Ernie from Sesame Street hiding the the soft toy basket, then I found three more! I also found a couple of plush Street Fighter toys.
- SESAME STREET Ernie 10″ Plush + Tag (PMS 2013)
- STREET FIGHTER Guile 10″ Plush Tag Game Movie Van Damme (Capcom/PMS/Gosh)
Music, Books & Games
I’ve missed buying cheesy LP’s, and found three splendid additions for my collection. I also found a couple of nice illustrated books (for me) plus one to resell called “What’s New B.C.?” by Johnny Hart. I also came across “Where’s Wally? The Game“, complete with large rubber figure.
- WHERE’S WALLY Board Game + 10″ Doll Figure Vintage (Bizarre 1996)
- WHATS NEW BC? Johnny Hart Prehistoric Comic Strip (Coronet Books 1973/1976)